Friday, April 1, 2011

BEDA

March was an exciting month for us and April carries its own eccentricities. I just love spring and the business it brings. We will be planting flowers and doing yard work, going to birthday parties and baby showers, and just to add something else to the list I will officially be participating in BEDA (Blog Every Day April) this year. A busy Dena is a happy Dena! I am looking forward to embracing the idea that there is something to say every single day of my life. There is always something to be thankful for, or at least there is always something to take note of. I hope you will join me!

Today we are preparing for the weekend. It has been a long work week and we are just as exhausted as our feet say we are. What will we do tonight? Maybe we will go see a movie and eat some sushi. We love to go to the Moore Warren Theatre and have a chocolate soda before the show. Do you know how long it took me to find a decent chocolate soda in this part of the state? I walked in to many ice cream parlors and received many impolite stares that simply said “You’re crazy”. I was starting to believe that it was a treat I had dreamed up in my head and no one else had any idea what I was talking about! I was so excited when I saw my favorite movie theatre made them at their concession stand.

Well, I’m off to live my beautiful life with my beautiful husband. I hope your day was as wonderful as mine was!

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog Dena. This is a great idea, this BEDA you're doing. I love you. :) Good luck with your blogging every day in April!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers